The Cullen Report

I am a scientific reality writer and I have revealed and proven what not any other has and twisted souls are madly positioned behind the stupidity and warped apathy of that ever ignorantly busy public and censoring of free speech.

EMAIL TO HUNDREDS AND TO THE LAWYER http://thecullenreport.blogspot.ca/2017/09/perfectly-proven-global-securities.html https://youtu.be/qsNAyE9HZIg You are without any excuse, Mr. lawyer Ronald Morin. My audio video intro PROVES I always knew what I was saying. All are brought to shame and if politicians, persons in positions of authority and professional positions do not make right with me, they will be damned. You Mr. Morin are an accessory to murder threats by system persons and torture and defamation if you do not get all things dropped. I am sharing my video intro with friends and any others. Shame on all for the advances and lies.

Cops brutally lied about me in disclosure and they did not write a thing about my teachings. FOR EXAMPLE; In the youtube video, Boys are guilty even when they are not I wrote; All that is happening is from propaganda. In reality a tease is a wicked hypocrite. Some women say they dress in ways to feel sexy about their selves yet it is a rudiment that as they are doing that for their self then it is designing to turn others on. The brain is a sex organ and people are screwing with your mind when they use that fallacy as a doctrine. It equates into an attempt to signal the hypothalamus to increase testosterone in a male. They may lie to their selves and believe their own lies yet in reality as they act that way then their intent is to access your mind and to either reject or receive any interest you show towards their beauty or attractiveness. That is wicked abuse since it is a design of social entrapping. The tease is a hypocrite that sets incendiary violence in their self for any they do not select for what they their self desire. I name the matter; Tyrannical Tantalization. The tease is the Host to a design of society propaganda.The tease is a Host for narcissistic sociopathic media mob ruling. THERE IS AN AMAZING POINT. REAL TRUTH AND NEWS IS NON-LAWFULLY CENSORED. ALL WHO DENY AND TARGET ALL I REVEAL ARE HEADING TO HELL. YOU KNOW, THAT LAKE OF FIRE THE CHRIST WARNED OF.

I HAVE PROVEN EVERYTHING - ALL WHICH WAS AND IS ADVANCED AT ME IS ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, IF ANY THING BAD HAPPENS ALL WILL KNOW PERVERTED CHILD RAPING GAY COPS AND SYSTEM PERSONS ARE BEHIND THAT.  THIS IS A GARGANTUAN SCANDAL. IF PEOPLE HAVE ANY HONOUR THEY WILL WAKE UP AND SPREAD THE WORD AND FIND WAYS TO HELP. THERE IS NOT ANY WAY PASSED MY TEACHINGS.

 <div data-configid="31014629/53203344" style="width:525px; height:340px;" class="issuuembed"></div>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//e.issuu.com/embed.js" async="true"></script>

The most excellent edit of my summit report ever ^

<iframe width="512px" height="384px" src="https://www.yumpu.com/en/embed/view/DfpSa5T1ZLBINbeW" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Comments

Post a Comment